Monday, June 16, 2008

Here Goes. . .

So, I'm not real sure this "blog" thing is going to catch on with me. I mean, I love to read other blogs, and think people have really interesting lives, but I am not sure my life is really anything to read about.

My name is Anna and I love anything crafty! I am wife to a wonderfully patient man and work full time in the school system as a Recreational Therapist with Emotional Disturbed children. I love it and love the time that I have to do things I enjoy. I hope this blog will be a little insight into my simple little life, a simple little life that I absolutely adore! From time to time I hope to post things that I have made and things that I have listed for sale on Etsy! (If you haven't visited Etsy you must do so - an amazing site full of handmade items!) There's a little link to the left that will take you straight to my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Congrats! with the new blog -- I too am just getting started with a blog and am not sure where it will go but it is fun ... when I have time.

Ben said...

Yeah, Anna!! I am so glad you are on here, and even more happy that I can now look at all the great stuff you make. I will start a wish list...