Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Creating. . .

It's hard to believe that all of this. . .


Can become all of this. . .




I saw this on another blog, Shanty2Chic, and fell in love with these jars. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought all the stuff I needed (except they were out of the actual jars that she used - I bought the mason jars that have smooth sides and are made for crafting instead) and whipped up these little beauties in just a few hours. I am also going to make me a set of white ones for Christmas. Won't they be just lovely filled with red and green peppermints?!?

3 comments:

Patricia said...

tedrylWOW!
What I always love is how one idea is done by different people!
I too loved this project and plan to create them too!
I love how your turned out!
Similar but oh so wonderfully different!

Meredith said...

Anna, that is AWESOME! And I bet WAY less expensive than similar ones I've seen by Southern Living at Home.

Meredith said...

Anna, I have recently encountered your twin. There's a cute new girl in my pilates classes who not only looks like you, but she also laughs like you and talks like you. It is AMAZING. I love being near her because it feels like home.