Friday, January 22, 2010

Baskets . . .

Actually, these are Easter Baskets. But I figured titling (is that a word - is is spelled correctly?) a post "Easter baskets" during the 3rd week of January just sounded funny. I have been in the sewing mood lately and found a pattern that I used for Easter Baskets several years ago. I don't think I made any last year but enjoy making them so thought I would get an "early start". That's a first for me! I've already made 4 but have only photographed (if you call my feeble attempts photography) 2 so far.





Hope you've had a great week
and have a fun-filled, restful weekend planned!

2 comments:

Varner Party of 3 said...

I haven't known about your blog very long, but in the time that I have, I have enjoyed looking at all the different things you make. You are really talented, Anna. I love those baskets.

Ben said...

Seriously, Anna. Our house will be complete this summer and you are coming over for decorating tips and advice. Miss you!