Saturday, August 16, 2008

I think I'm getting old. . .

You know, it used to be that getting up early was no problem. And going to bed late (on the same day I got up early) was no problem. Well, it's now a problem! Getting back into the routine of school is harder than I thought it would be. Of course the first day or so I got up at 5:30 with no problems and was at work by 7:15. Got home and went to bed around 11:00 / 11:30. Then Friday hits. I got up at 5:30 (thinking maybe this morning thing isn't so bad) got home around 4:30 and decided to take a nap. That nap lasted until 7:30. That is 3 HOURS!! When I finally arose I felt much better. That is until 9:00 when I decided to go and watch a Lifetime Movie (got hooked on those this summer) and fell asleep. I didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning. And only then because Shane woke me up to see if I was still breathing. Geesh - maybe mornings are only for those "young" people!

OOh - I did find out that I have been accepted into the MAT (Master's of Art in Teaching) program at Converse College! I am so excited and hope to get started back to school next semester. (For those that don't know, the MAT program is designed for those who have an undergrad degree in something other than education but who wish to go back and get their masters degree to teach.)

No comments: