Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally, some progress. . .

I've been on Spring Break all week (gotta love working in the school system) and had grand plans to get lots of crafting done. Well, if you know me you know that I have the best of intentions that just don't always happen how I want them to. My bestest friend (yes, I know bestest is not a word but I like the way it sounds!) Michelle always laughs that I work best when only a little time is left. Unlike me, she plans way ahead for everything and it stresses her out that I wait until the last minute. It's Friday, the Friday of the END of my Spring Break, and I got some things done. I have made lots of little bows for some cute little girls, several woven headbands and today I made 2 appliqued shirts. I have been wanting to try applique on shirts for a while and Michelle wanted a cute Minnie shirt for Emily to wear so I decided to try it! I am hooked! It was so much fun and I loved seeing how they turned out. The goldfish turned out to be my favorite but I liked them both! I can't wait to make some more!




4 comments:

The Browns said...

These are really cute!

Meredith said...

Love these shirts!

Jackie said...

I want one for Perrin. What can you do on a 18 month size shirt for the cutest little boy around?

Michelle said...

We love them!
Thank you