Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello . . . Anyone there?

Oh yes - I'm still here and doing fine. Just been busy - flat out busy. This semester in school (remember, I'm still working on my master's) had kicked my tail. I don't know why, but it seems this has been a hard semester for me to get things going. Or maybe that's the problem, I have too many things going. I like to get started on lots (you know, that good intention thing again) but don't seem to get a lot done. Currently the only projects I am working on are getting a new set of doors for the back, getting new fencing put up at the front of the house, redoing my laundry room into my crafting room, crafting like crazy, working full time, going to school and trying to keep my life in order. You know - just the basics! Ha! I have lots going on but that's the only way I know how to do things - dive in head first. Speaking of, I am so ready for summer vacation and the pool being warm enough to get in and relax. I plan on doing lots of that in between the 5, yes 5, classes that I am taking this summer. That's ok though, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's not quite a steady light yet but enough that I get a glimpse every now and then. . .

1 comment:

Varner Party of 3 said...

So glad you're still alive. I've been wondering about you! Good luck with all those classes! And can't wait to see pictures of what you've been working on (crafts).