Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime. . .

Today is Saturday. I finished 3, yes 3, classes yesterday. In 5 weeks. With lots of projects. It wasn't easy but its done. My next class starts on Monday - yep this coming Monday. No break for me! But that's ok - its what I need to do. Hopefully these next few weeks won't be nearly as stressful as I am only taking one class instead of three.
I have had a little bit of time for crafting - not a lot but I have managed to "play" some. Here are some of the newest paper creations I have been making. These are cute door signs or room hangers and are almost right at 7.5". (By the way, I love the Cricut my husband got me for Christmas!!)





These have been so much fun to make. I am adding to my etsy stores so check them to see what I've been up to! Hope you're having a super summer!

1 comment:

Varner Party of 3 said...

Those are really great. I've been wondering when I was going to get to see something new. :)

Good luck with your classes!