Saturday, September 4, 2010

Let the Chaos Begin. . .

So, school has officially gotten back under way. Both schools - where I work and where I go. I can't believe that I am working full time, taking 3 graduate classes, and doing an independent study. But, I'm almost at the end. Still looks like I will be student teaching in the spring.
I have had a good time crafting lately. Haven't done tons but have done a few things. I am still loving my Cricut and would recommend it to anyone contimplating the purchase. Here are some of the latest things I have made.

These first two are cake toppers or to be used for centerpieces at a party. The each measure about 5 inches and are attached to lollipop sticks to place on the top of the cake.




This is a favorite of mine - personalized trick or treat buckets. They can be made with names, initials, or words with ribbon and dots added. I have about 13 orders I am currently working on. Glad others thought they were cute, too!



No comments: